A group insurance solution for associations
An association captive transacts the business of insurance and reinsurance only on the risks, hazards, and liabilities of the members of an insurance association.
Association captives can help your organization by providing:
- Combined purchasing power
- Tailored homogenous insurance programs
- A share in underwriting profits and related investment income
- Flexibility with respect to coverage forms and claims handling
- Incentives for risk management and loss control
- Access to reinsurance markets
Contact Risk Services
Let Risk Services help you navigate through the alternative insurance maze. Reach out to discuss how our innovative insurance solutions can fulfill your business needs.Contact Us
“We are the smorgasbord of captive insurance. Captive management, regulatory compliance, formation and licensing are the appetizers, policyholder services the main course, and reinsurance placements the dessert.”
Risk Services can provide all the necessary insurance professional services our clients need to complete their captive insurance programs.[rä-jer-izem]
Words of wisdom from our CEO, Michael Rogers
“Michael Rogers first asked me what our problems were. Then he designed a solution.”
Jim Salmon, Circle Star Insurance Company Risk Retention Group, Inc.